Heather's Personal Assistant
On our mission to help 10,000 people go full-time on YouTube - your role is to help catch the attention of people who need our help and lead them into our content.
We are looking for a personal assistant who can wear many hats and provide support to Heather on both a personal and professional level. Must be discrete, and have a “can do” attitude who is a competent multi-tasker possessing a drive to handle all projects with tact and precision. Duties include but are not limited to: running errands, doing laundry, pet care, event planning, placing orders (food, supplies, etc.), coordinating deliveries, etc.
Details of the Role
- Personal Assistant
- Full-Time Position
- Las Vegas Resident
- You would be working between 9 AM and 5 PM PT, Mon-Fri
- You will be taken to an application form. This form will include a location to attach a video file. Any application without an attached video file will not be considered.
- Once you finish the application form, you will be automatically forwarded to an assessment. It may take a moment to load. This assessment will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. There are two main parts; you will need to complete each in one sitting. After you finish the first part of the assessment, you will receive an email to take the second part of the assessment. Be sure to check your email (the one you provide at the start of the test) to take the second portion of the assessment.
- The application form, video upload and assessment must all be completed to apply for this position.
- If you receive an interview, you will be contacted via email.
- Thank you for taking the time to apply to work with Think!
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain schedules for Heather
- Create weekly agenda
- Coordinate accordingly
- Confirm appointments and location
- Maintain ALL home inventory fully stocked and up to date, including office supplies
- Correspond and communicate (telephone speaking and email written communication skills must be exceptional)
- Taking care of errands
- Managing the family calendar
- Answer phone calls received
- Perform as a liaison between Heather and others
- Planning and scheduling appointments and meeting service providers for Heather and Mascots (spouse, kids, dog and cat)
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Planning events
- Travel planning
- Project Support
- Providing support in any capacity as necessary
- Comfort with performing tasks outside the job title
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, loyalty and security measures regarding all confidential matter
- Ability to work under pressure
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly Organized
- Las Vegas local
- Previous administrative experience or personal assistant role with an employer preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Apple/Mac, Google workspace
- Have a reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must love animals (specifically dogs and cats)
- Candidate must be flexible with their schedule and be comfortable handling last minute requests depending on the day, they may need to work 8-12 hours a day and some weekends.
- Able to work from home, on the road, in office, on location
- Willing to travel
- Must have a valid passport or willing to obtain one
- High level of flexibility required
- A desire to serve our audience and help them succeed
- Constant awareness of what our audience needs and how we can deliver that to them
- A willingness to support the team, work together and lift each other up
- Working with honesty and integrity. Acknowledging mistakes and working to improve. Practicing extreme ownership of our own mistakes and readily presenting ways to move past those mistakes or solve a problem.
- Pursue excellence. You always seek to level up your skills, learn new things and become the best you can be.
- Problem solving. You take ownership of your role and bring possible solutions to the table when something is wrong. You pursue answers and research instead of relying on step-by-step instructions.
- Grace and understanding. Our team moves fast and is very much in the startup phase. We all know there are things that could be improved and we want to know how we can help. We have grace for ourselves and each other as we all grow together.
- Servant leadership. We lead by example, by striving to help our community and each other.
- 360 degree leadership. We believe that we all have a leadership role as we not only lead those under us, but next to us and above us. We all practice communication, ownership, problem solving, relationship building, and other examples of leadership.
What Makes Us a Great Team to Be a Part Of
- Our work environment is healthy, familiar, fun and challenging. We all get along amazingly well and truly care for and support each other. We also constantly challenge each other to grow, there are no lids on members of our team.
- We like to have fun together - we have work retreats where we are able to have awesome experiences (think renting a cabin in Big Bear and snowboarding, or renting ATVs and testing out Go Pros, and also just having game nights where we enjoy food and hang outs)
- We want to aid you in your growth. We support you by purchasing training and resources you need to improve in your job. We invest in our team members.
- You’ll be connected to some of the most influential people in our industry, able to learn and grow from their example.