Video Marketing Editor
We are on our mission to help 10,000 people go full-time on YouTube - your role is absolutely critical. You create eye-catching content that “stops the scroll” so we can not only educate our community, but we can also share with them how to go deeper in our community.
This is for you if you are a creative mastermind, inside the minds of our audience, knowing what content they NEED. You are independent and self-starting. You are a big-picture thinker with incredible attention to detail.
Company: Think Media
Reports to: Marketing Director
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Full-Time: 30-40 hours per week as a an hourly employee
Your typical work hours will be between 9 AM and 5 PM PST, Monday-Friday
- Be on our full team meetings at 9 AM PST every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Attend weekly marketing meetings every Monday at 2 PM PST
Social Media Content Creation
- Work with social media manager to establish social media strategy around each of our product launches
- Source and create reels, testimonials, and other micro-content from our Think Media and Think Media Podcast YouTube channels
- Create story-based videos highlighting students in our community, creator economy news, etc.
- Create ad video assets based on direction from marketing team
- Watch and review all course content and edit the raw files to be put into courses
- You are a dynamic worker with the ability to learn new things quickly
- You feel competent managing multiple different duties at one time
- You are effective at managing your time
- You have an incredible attention to detail
- You can use project management tools like monday.com to outline a project
- You can keep a variety of tasks and projects organized and prioritized
- You don’t get overwhelmed easily by many tasks, you instead find ways to make them doable
- You work well with others and enjoy working as a team
- You can help keep other team members on task with projects
- You take ownership of your tasks and make sure they get done no matter what
- You can recognize what content would be good in short-form to be posted on social media
- You can create micro videos with broll, closed captions, music and effects
- You strategically think through scroll stopping video editing when creating videos
- Understands how to work remotely and still show up 100%
- Access to a computer and dedicated workspace
- Reliable internet connection
This position is NOT for someone who:
- Doesn’t like working with a team
- Wants to be front and center
- Is looking for a short-term “gig” who doesn’t want to grow with the company
Think Media is culturally relevant and a leader in the social media space. Outwardly, the company is obsessed with excellence and serves the community with 100% focus. Inwardly, the team has a very distinct culture that is stronger than the YouTube algorithm for shorts.
Rise and grind! Three days a week, first thing, the team gathers for an all hands meeting. It begins with the sharing of scripture. Then, down to business. The team is always striving for excellence, and treats each other with the utmost honor.
You are welcome to be who you are because honor covers all imperfections and recognizes that individuals are a source of blessing. The work environment is healthy, familiar, fun and challenging. Everyone gets along amazingly well and truly cares for and supports each other.
Working hard and hustle is important, but not doing it to the point of burn out or anxiousness. Earlier this year, the entire team helped execute a record breaking challenge resulting in 500+ new students for the VRA Academy. To celebrate, the business was closed on Friday of that week. Team retreats are also a part of this fun culture. Think renting a giant cabin in Big Bear to go snowboarding by day and have game nights with delicious food by night. What to come along?
Cultural Values Include:
- Pursue Success
- Practice Extreme Ownership
- Problem Solving is Business Building
- Grace and Understanding
- Servant Leadership
- Never Stop Growing