On our mission to help 10,000 people go full-time on YouTube - your role is to help catch the attention of people who need our help and lead them into our content.
The financial assistant is responsible for the day-to-day tasks in our financial department assisting our Chief Financial Officer. They are responsible for ensuring that the organization has their bookkeeping in order for budgets and taxes. A few of the main duties of a finance assistant are data entry into the Quickbooks, preparing a balance sheet, updating financial records, and processing invoices.
Details of the Role
- Financial Assistant
- Part- to Full-Time Position
- Remote Position
- You would be working between 9 AM and 5 PM PT, Mon-Fri
- United States Based Applicants Only
- You will be taken to an application form. This form will include a location to attach a video file. Any application without an attached video file will not be considered.
- Once you finish the application form, you will be automatically forwarded to an assessment. It may take a moment to load. This assessment will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. There are two main parts; you will need to complete each in one sitting. After you finish the first part of the assessment, you will receive an email to take the second part of the assessment. Be sure to check your email (the one you provide at the start of the test) to take the second portion of the assessment.
- The application form, video upload and assessment must all be completed to apply for this position.
- If you receive an interview, you will be contacted via email.
- Thank you for taking the time to apply to work with Think!
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare a balance sheet
- Enter financial data into Quickbooks
- Update financial records
- Create cost analysis reports for other departments
- Maintain financial policies throughout the company
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Keep track of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare tax documents for the organization
- Incredible attention to detail to catch errors
- Top of the line math abilities
- Great organizational skills
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Amazing time management skills
- Ability to follow company policies
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Great knowledge of Google Spreadsheet and Google Spreadsheet functions
- Experience with Quickbooks
- A desire to serve our audience and help them succeed
- Constant awareness of what our audience needs and how we can deliver that to them
- A willingness to support the team, work together and lift each other up
- Working with honesty and integrity. Acknowledging mistakes and working to improve. Practicing extreme ownership of our own mistakes and readily presenting ways to move past those mistakes or solve a problem.
- Pursue excellence. You always seek to level up your skills, learn new things and become the best you can be.
- Problem solving. You take ownership of your role and bring possible solutions to the table when something is wrong. You pursue answers and research instead of relying on step-by-step instructions.
- Grace and understanding. Our team moves fast and is very much in the startup phase. We all know there are things that could be improved and we want to know how we can help. We have grace for ourselves and each other as we all grow together.
- Servant leadership. We lead by example, by striving to help our community and each other.
- 360 degree leadership. We believe that we all have a leadership role as we not only lead those under us, but next to us and above us. We all practice communication, ownership, problem solving, relationship building, and other examples of leadership.
What Makes Us a Great Team to Be a Part Of
- Our work environment is healthy, familiar, fun and challenging. We all get along amazingly well and truly care for and support each other. We also constantly challenge each other to grow, there are no lids on members of our team.
- We like to have fun together - we have work retreats where we are able to have awesome experiences (think renting a cabin in Big Bear and snowboarding, or renting ATVs and testing out Go Pros, and also just having game nights where we enjoy food and hang outs)
- We want to aid you in your growth. We support you by purchasing training and resources you need to improve in your job. We invest in our team members.
- You’ll be connected to some of the most influential people in our industry, able to learn and grow from their example.