VRA Facebook Group Moderator
On our mission to help one million people go full-time on YouTube - and your role is absolutely critical. Your support of the VRA community and the Think Media team directly impacts this goal and you have the privilege of directly seeing creator’s lives change through the power of coaching and community support.
You have a native desire to serve. You’re an intrapreneur who’s always gravitated towards roles where you can support others and knock out tasks. You take responsibility for projects and getting the ball all the way to the goal line. You are fiercely determined to help our community. You see complaint tickets as an opportunity to reach out and support someone. You see people who are struggling to grow and want to give them the tools they need. Most other people would look at this role and think it’s draining or mundane - but you clearly see bright opportunities and people to be helped.
You may be enneagram 1 or 2.
Details of the Role
VRA Facebook Moderator
Contracted position at $15/hour
Temporary position for 60-days
Part-Time 10-20 hours a week
We’re looking for someone who can also work on the weekends
- You will be taken to an application form. This form will include a location to attach a video file. Any application without an attached video file will not be considered.
- Once you finish the application form, you will be automatically forwarded to an assessment. It may take a moment to load. This assessment will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. There are two main parts; you will need to complete each in one sitting. After you finish the first part of the assessment, you will receive an email to take the second part of the assessment. Be sure to check your email (the one you provide at the start of the test) to take the second portion of the assessment.
- The application form, video upload and assessment must all be completed to apply for this position.
- If you receive an interview, you will be contacted via email.
- Thank you for taking the time to apply to work with Think!
- You want to be a part of a team and use your YouTube knowledge and skills to help other people
- You are a Video Ranking Academy Member
- You are dedicated to the mastery of the VRA 7 R System and you’re obsessed with YouTube strategy
- You love the VRA community and an active participant in discussions
- While you are a creative who’s tackled their own YouTube channel, you ultimately love working for a team and seek the stability and comradery that comes with it
- You want to be a part of a group with a common mission
- You are a dynamic worker with the ability to learn new things quickly
- You feel competent managing multiple different duties at one time
- You are effective at managing your time
- You can recognize tasks that should be prioritized over others
- You can manage projects by tracking detailed tasks and driving toward a big goal
- You have an incredible attention to detail
- You can keep a variety of tasks and projects organized and prioritized
- You don’t get overwhelmed easily by many tasks, you instead find ways to make them doable
- You work well with others and enjoy working as a team
- You can help keep other team members on task with projects
- You take ownership of your tasks and make sure they get done no matter what
- You have basic copywriting skills and can write clearly and effectively
Basic Tasks & Expectations
- Be active on our Think Media team slack platform to communicate with Think team and other moderators
VRA Facebook Moderation
- Respond to comments and posts in the group with encouragement and support
- Direct people to the appropriate place to ask their questions
- Answer questions that are on the specific Q&A guide provided
- Answer YouTube questions when possible with Think Media Videos
- Screenshot comments that can be used as testimonials
- Share students that should be asked to do a testimonial video and send the initial reach out to get them scheduled for an interview with a Customer Success member
- Add students to our Student Success board and track their progress
- Be active in the chat of VRA livestreams
- A desire to serve our audience and help them succeed
- Constant awareness of what our audience needs and how we can deliver that to them
- A willingness to support the team, work together and lift each other up
- Working with honesty and integrity. Acknowledging mistakes and working to improve. Practicing extreme ownership of our own mistakes and readily presenting ways to move past those mistakes or solve a problem.
- Pursue excellence. You always seek to level up your skills, learn new things and become the best you can be.
- Problem solving. You take ownership of your role and bring possible solutions to the table when something is wrong. You pursue answers and research instead of relying on step-by-step instructions.
- Grace and understanding. Our team moves fast and is very much in the startup phase. We all know there are things that could be improved and we want to know how we can help. We have grace for ourselves and each other as we all grow together.
- Servant leadership. We lead by example, by striving to help our community and each other.
- 360 degree leadership. We believe that we all have a leadership role as we not only lead those under us, but next to us and above us. We all practice communication, ownership, problem solving, relationship building, and other examples of leadership.
What Makes Us a Great Team to Be a Part Of
- Our work environment is healthy, familiar, fun and challenging. We all get along amazingly well and truly care for and support each other. We also constantly challenge each other to grow, there are no lids on members of our team.
- We like to have fun together - we have work retreats where we are able to have awesome experiences (think renting a cabin in Big Bear and snowboarding, or renting ATVs and testing out Go Pros, and also just having game nights where we enjoy food and hang outs)
- We want to aid you in your growth. We support you by purchasing training and resources you need to improve in your job. We invest in our team members.
- You’ll be connected to some of the most influential people in our industry, able to learn and grow from their example.