Do you arrange your bookshelf by colors because you love organization that much?
Are you passionate about working in the creator economy industry?
Do you desire to make an impact in a cutting-edge and fast-growing company while working behind the scenes?
Then the team at Think Media needs you!
Think Media is seeking a full-time Content Coordinator to work on the creative team responsible for the YouTube channels and podcast. You are the ideal candidate if you have experience or a desire to work in the digital marketing industry. Specifically, you know the creator economy ins and outs, but you are not a creative yourself. Instead, you probably lean more to a type A personality. You are organized, detail oriented, and looking for an opportunity where there is room to grow.
Think Media teaches the best tips and tools for online videos. The foundational course, Video Ranking Academy, teaches aspiring YouTubers a proven system for ranking videos, growing an audience, and turning views into income. On top of the course, the company hosts an annual sold-out event, offers a bootcamp and is building a mastermind so top students can have better access to the leader and founder of the company, Sean Cannell. But the foundational piece of the business that really makes everything run are the YouTube channels with over 2 million subscribers.
This role supports the YouTube channels and podcast. Repetitive tasks are a part of the role on a daily, weekly and monthly cadence. You are perfect for this role if you are confident in your abilities, a team player, and you have a deep hunger to learn and grow. You are focused, you pay attention to detail and you are excited to get out of bed each day.
Your can-do attitude is contagious and a blessing to everyone that meets you. This is not another J.O.B, and that excites you. Instead, you want a role that will let you grow in the marketing world. With growth comes responsibility, and you are up for the challenge. You take initiative. When a problem arises, you address it and propose solutions.
If this kind of work excites you, and you want to be part of growing a company that knows how to have fun while crushing goals, you’re a great fit for this Content Coordinator role!
Company: Think Media
Reports to: Creative Director
Status: FULL-TIME, W2
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Team Involvement
- Attend full team meetings at 9 AM PST every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Attend team trainings and relationship-building activities as scheduled
- Content Administration
- Uploading content to our YouTube Channels
- Scheduling & Optimizing Content For Release
- Coordinating Content Calendar
- Manage schedule
- Schedule guests for Podcast and prepare team with details in monday.com
- Brand Deliverables
- Managing all brand deals and deliverables for the content team.
- Serving as the bridge of communication between brands and content team
- Live Streams
- Scheduling, Setting up, and back-end support for our live streams on YouTube
- Managing our affiliate accounts and connecting relevant links to videos.
- Pull weekly reports for each YouTube channel
- Pulling monthly/quarterly reports for each YouTube channel
This position is for a person who is:
- Proficient in (or learn) Monday.com, Slack, Calendly, Google Workspace and Dropbox
- Able to complete repetitive tasks that take place daily, weekly and monthly
- Supremely organized
- Complete repetitive tasks
- Enjoys working with a team
- Able to identify and implement new systems
- Prefers to work behind the scenes
- Desire to learn and grow
- Understands how to work remotely and still show up 100%
- Access to a computer and dedicated workspace
- Reliable internet connection
This position is NOT for someone who:
- Doesn’t like working with a team
- Wants to be front and center
- Is looking for a short-term “gig” who doesn’t want to grow with the company
This is a full-time, remote contract position with the intention of turning into a full-time, W2 position after 90 days.
This is an entry-level position, and pay is competitive.
- Net profit share after probationary period.
- Company incentive trips. In 2022, the entire Think Media team + families took an all-expense paid trip to Disneyland.
Think Media is culturally relevant and a leader in the social media space. Outwardly, the company is obsessed with excellence and serves the community with 100% focus. Inwardly, the team has a very distinct culture that is stronger than the YouTube algorithm for shorts.
Rise and grind! Three days a week, first thing, the team gathers for an all hands meeting. It begins with the sharing of scripture. Then, down to business. The team is always striving for excellence, and treats each other with the utmost honor.
You are welcome to be who you are because honor covers all imperfections and recognizes that individuals are a source of blessing. The work environment is healthy, familiar, fun and challenging. Everyone gets along amazingly well and truly cares for and supports each other.
Working hard and hustle is important, but not doing it to the point of burn out or anxiousness. Earlier this year, the entire team helped execute a record breaking challenge resulting in 500+ new students for the VRA Academy. To celebrate, the business was closed on Friday of that week. Team retreats are also a part of this fun culture. Think renting a giant cabin in Big Bear to go snowboarding by day and have game nights with delicious food by night. What to come along?
Cultural Values Include:
- Pursue Success
- Practice Extreme Ownership
- Problem Solving is Business Building
- Grace and Understanding
- Servant Leadership
- Never Stop Growing